Call for Scientific-Abstract Submission
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated in terms of novelty, quality of writing, potential impact, and level of completion.
The Programme Committee will select a subset of submitted abstracts for oral presentations. An ideal abstract selected for oral presentation would be from an impactful study that has recently been completed but not yet published. Oral contributions (each 15 min in length including discussion with the audience) will be held during the one of the four Scientific Symposia.
Poster presentations will be organized in three 2-h sessions.
Scientific Abstract-Submission Guidelines
- Formatting: maximally two A4 pages, font size: 12 points, 1” margins
- Maximally one figure (referred to in the main text)
- Please include the following information:
◦ Abstract title
◦ Information of submitter (name, degree, position, institutional affiliation[s], email address) and co-authors (name, institutional affiliation[s])
◦ Motivation and hypotheses of your study
◦ Material and methods
◦ Study results
◦ Significance of the study
◦ Key references
Please use the provided abstract template.
You can download the template here.
Deadline: July 31st 2019
Note: There is a maximum of two abstracts per author!
RT-FIN International ConferenceRegistration website for RT-FIN International Conference
RT-FIN International ConferenceRT-FIN International Conference0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Teaching & Training, CT2, RWTH Aachen, Medical FacultyTeaching & Training, CT2, RWTH Aachen, Medical FacultyForckenbeckstrasse 71 52704 Aachen Germany