Call for Proposal for Special-Topic session
The primary goal of a Special-Topic session is to succinctly introduce a debate on controversial questions in the field of neurofeedback research. The time allotted for each session is 60min (including discussion with the audience). In the current conference programme, there are four-time slots reserved for Special-Topic sessions.
Special-Topic Proposal Guidelines
- Formatting: 1-2 A4 pages, font size: 12 point, 1” margins
- Please include the following information:
◦ An informative title for Special-Topic session
◦ Information of submitter heading the Special-Topic session (name, position, institution, email address)
◦ Main (controversial) question(s) to be answered in the Special-Topic session
◦ The general importance of answers to the question(s) for neurofeedback researchers
◦ Is there sufficient literature to support different sides of the debate?
◦ Information on the proposed schedule and speakers (at least 2 speakers are required)
Deadline: July 31st 2019
RT-FIN International ConferenceRegistration website for RT-FIN International Conference
RT-FIN International ConferenceRT-FIN International Conference0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Scientific Program, MECC, Maastricht Scientific Program, MECC, Maastricht Forum 100 6229 GV Maastricht Netherlands